Miranda Dawson was raised in Arizona; was homeschooled her whole life by her parents; attended beauty school while in high school and graduated both cosmetology school and high school at the same time. She’s attended Chandler Gilbert community college for five years and became a business owner having a small hair and make up business for the last 10 years. Miranda is currently married to a Tempe police officer with whom she has one child.
Currently she works for Kevin Jackson who has a radio show blog ‘The Blacksphere’ providing real news vs Fake News. He has mentored her in writing, journalism, and media with the purpose of grooming her to be Communications Director of the Tea Party Community.org. Their primary goal is to create a brand new tea party movement focusing it’s start here in Arizona to impact our state’s politics and keep Arizona RED. Their purpose is to create a grass roots movement here in Arizona to effect positive change in our communities. This stems from the original meaning of what / why the Tea Party Movement was originally all about – “by the people and for the people” meaning to counteract the establishment GOP and DNC types who wish to go against the will of the people.
I have to give a huge thank you to Pat Shaler of the former Scottsdale Tea Party who recommended me and our Tea Party to Miranda with the hope of we’d be able to work together bringing others into this huge endeavor. We reached out to Shirley Dye of the Payson Tea Party and next thing is the three of us had an extremely positive fruitful conference call going over what we all wanted to see with the Tea Party Movement, what our goals were, where we saw the future of this movement heading and get things started in a positive energetic way.
Miranda will be speaking on where we went from there to our first meeting which was a huge success with Kevin Jackson at the helm. A passionate and exciting individual with a vision for this Country, the Tea Party Movement, and how we can help President Trump Keep America Great!
Here are issues we will continue discussing that arose from the first meeting.
- Key Issues (per the grassroots organizations): Border wall, taxes (as they relate to illegal immigration), election integrity/voter fraud, welfare-to-work
- As it pertains to these issues, we will explain
- (1) how TPC will request Freedom of Information (FOIA) to obtain information. And (2) how TPC will sue cities or the state of AZ as it pertains to each.
- Communication plan: How can TPC make sure that AZ issues bubble up to the top and get national attention.
- Q&AMiranda says she will probably only take up to maybe 1/2 hr. I believe once she sees what I’m asking her to cover, she will see it will take at least a full hour depending on questions asked.I would highly recommend you attend the meeting Sunday Feb 10 at Az Project Shea & the 51 especially if you are currently involved in any groups or Arizona politics. We want to combine all efforts as fast as possible to get things rolling. Meeting on sunday is at 2 pm. IF you are unable to attend Kevin’s meeting Sunday afternoon, then make sure you attend our Grassroots Tea Party meeting Wednesday Feb 13 to be brought up to date on what is happening.You can reach Miranda at: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 480-296-8695